Veterans Day might be once a year, but we can honor the memory of fallen soldiers by remembering there are plenty of vets who need our help everyday of the year. The average wait for a vet to hear back on a disability claim is 256 days. They deserve better.
Leave a Reply
- Romantic Ways To Enjoy Tonight’s Supermoon With Your SO
- ‘Let’s make EVERY day Veterans Day’: Bruce Campbell pays tribute to vets [pics]
- Is A 256-Day Wait Any Way To Honor A Veteran?
- His IT job didn’t measure up to the excitement of his Coast Guard one. So he changed that.
- Meet The One Guy Who Could Possibly Save Us From Donald Trump